- 4 KW Solar Panel Systems
- Are Solar Panels A Good Investment?
- Compare Solar Photovoltaic Cell Prices
- How Much Do Solar Panels Cost in the UK?
- How Much Does it Cost to Have 4kw Solar Array Installed in the UK?
- Polycrystaline Solar Panels vs Monocrystaline Solar Panels
- Which is the Best Angle for Solar Panels?
- FIT Update – Government acts to quell uncertainty around the Feed-in Tariff
- The latest on our new wind farm proposal
- Campaigns update: Looking forward to 2012
- Continued uncertainty on Feed-in Tariff bad for all of us
- Which? energy supplier is the best in the country?
- Why wind power works: blowing away the myths
- EPC ratings for FIT – an energy performance con?
- What future for the FIT?
Recent TagsBbc blog Carbon Emissions Ceo Christmas Climate Climate Change Commercial Director Consumers Copenhagen Countdown Davenport Decc Department Of Energy Electricity Electricity Supplier Energy Efficiency Energy News Energy Saving Energy Saving Trust Fit Green Energy Guardian Nbsp New Energy News Stories Related News Renewable Electricity Renewable Energy Renewables Renewable Technologies Saving Energy Solar Panels Solar Power Solar Pv Tariff Tariffs Top Energy Top News Top Stories Turbines Weekly News Digest Welby Wind Farm Wind Turbines
Tag Archives: Fit
This week has seen further developments around the Feed-in Tariff (FIT), as the government tries to provide some much needed certainty.
Is the EPC standard just another way of discouraging FIT takeup? Continue reading
Ed Gill looks at what yesterday’s High Court ruling means for the Feed-in Tariff. Continue reading
REAL has published guidance on common queries that consumers may have with reference to the FIT changes and the reference date of 12 December 2011. You can find the guidance here.
There is also guidance for installers which is available here …
From 10am to 4pm on Saturday the 10th and 12pm to 6pm on Sunday the 11th, Good Energy staff will be on hand to receive FIT applications. Continue reading
18 months into the feed-in tariff and Consumer Focus is keen to get a better understanding of consumers experiences so far. Consumer Focus receive regular feedback in the form of complaints but they would like to get a fuller picture across the full consumer journey and to hear from those who’ve had positive as well as poor experiences.
An online survey has been set up help get consumer feedback on microgen and the FIT process which canbe accessed here: http://www.rsconsulting…
DECC have published their response to the consultation of the FIT Fast Track Review which covers all Solar PV installations over 50kW, all stand alone solar PV and Anaerobic Digestion installations under 500kW.
The only change that might affect domestic consumers is for those systems could be defined as stand alone installations. Ofgem broadly defines stand alone as a system that does not supply an occupied building…