- 4 KW Solar Panel Systems
- Are Solar Panels A Good Investment?
- Compare Solar Photovoltaic Cell Prices
- How Much Do Solar Panels Cost in the UK?
- How Much Does it Cost to Have 4kw Solar Array Installed in the UK?
- Polycrystaline Solar Panels vs Monocrystaline Solar Panels
- Which is the Best Angle for Solar Panels?
- FIT Update – Government acts to quell uncertainty around the Feed-in Tariff
- The latest on our new wind farm proposal
- Campaigns update: Looking forward to 2012
- Continued uncertainty on Feed-in Tariff bad for all of us
- Which? energy supplier is the best in the country?
- Why wind power works: blowing away the myths
- EPC ratings for FIT – an energy performance con?
- What future for the FIT?
Recent TagsBbc blog Carbon Emissions Ceo Christmas Climate Climate Change Commercial Director Consumers Copenhagen Countdown Davenport Decc Department Of Energy Electricity Electricity Supplier Energy Efficiency Energy News Energy Saving Energy Saving Trust Fit Green Energy Guardian Nbsp New Energy News Stories Related News Renewable Electricity Renewable Energy Renewables Renewable Technologies Saving Energy Solar Panels Solar Power Solar Pv Tariff Tariffs Top Energy Top News Top Stories Turbines Weekly News Digest Welby Wind Farm Wind Turbines
Tag Archives: Renewables
It’s been another rollercoaster week for renewables in the media. Continue reading
David Cameron’s pledge that the Coalition would be the ‘greenest Government ever’ one year ago reflected a political recognition of the scale of the challenge that the UK faces in reducing our carbon emissions. The fact of the matter is that we Continue reading
Greenpeace is calling on people across the world to show their support for a Facebook powered purely by renewables and are pretty sure that 50,000 comments will get their attention. Add your voice. Continue reading
We are sometimes asked how much we invest in new renewables per customer we supply – a measure of greenness favoured by some energy companies.
So, we did some sums, and during 2010, we invested £455.56 per customer in our new wind farm &… Continue reading